Constructed with FDA & USDA Compliant Food Safe Plastic and contain no wood. All sieves without backwire are designed and built with limited fasteners. All sieves are fabricated on CNC machinery for a precision fit and finish.
The Norvell Plastic Wildcat Sieve features a solid aluminum drop-in tray. Our unique design mechanically seals on the sieve. All aluminum trays are available with or without backwire. Beneath the tray will be a formed stainless steel pan.
- Plastic Wildcat Sieves are also available with backwire.
- Aluminum Corners add strength and durability to the structural integrity of the sieve.
- Custom designed to meet the customer’s required flow.
- Norvell’s Plastic Sieves without backwire have limited fastners.
- Glue-On screens for optimal screen tension.
- Computer Numerically Controlled fabrication continually ensures quality fit and finish.
- Norvell’s Plastic Wildcat sieves offer a unique versatility – unmatched by any other sieve manufacture.
- Our manufacturing process allows us to adapt sieve sizes and styles to meet other OEM sifter needs – Including older sifter models and sizes no longer supported by the original manufacture.
- Norvell’s Plastic Wildcat sieves, with or without backwire, can be configured in any sieve section.
- The wide gluing surface enables the use of heavy mesh screens.
- The unique tray design allows for greater clothing area than other sieve manufacturers.