Norvell Smart Sifters have a stainless steel frame with durable stainless steel lined panels. It will have stationary stainless steel inlets and outlets. The press top will be held down by our Air Cylinders to ensure uniform and constant compression with easy sieve access. The free-swinging sifter will be suspended by 1/2″ diameter cables from a sturdy, maintenance free, 3″ square steel frame or can be ceiling hung. The standard sifter interior is stainless steel to meet sanitary requirements.
Our unique drive has a 2 horsepower, 230/460 volt, 3 phase, TEFC, inverter duty motor enclosed in a steel guard. The drive is attached directly to the sifter box. There are only two bearings per side, and they are mounted for easy and economical maintenance.
The Smart Sifter’s height will vary depending upon the number of sieves you require. Our Wildcat Sieves are not patented and they come in four different sieve sizes that can be used in the sifter. The four sizes are 28-3/4”, 30-7/8”, 30-7/8” x 40-7/8” and 40-7/8”. Each machine is custom designed to meet the customers required flow.
- Stainless Steel frame construction
- 5/8” bolt together assembly for rigid box construction
- Bottom distributors and sieves easily removed
- Air Cylinders for sieve compression
- Built in check values maintain sieve compression if there is a low or a loss of air pressure.
- Stainless Steel product inlets and outlets
- Simple and economical to operate
- Floor mounted or Ceiling suspended
- Can accommodate multiple separations
- Easily adjusted RPM and Circle size